The Website gleetz.gg is owned by World eSport Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under 09887025 at the following address: 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ.
This Privacy Statement was created in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your right to privacy and data protection. gleetz.gg processes your personal data with every reasonable safeguard for your protection and in conformity with this Privacy Statement and with the strict rules of English and European data protection legislation.
This Privacy Statement is a part of the gleetz.gg Terms & Conditions and should be read carefully. It specifies your rights and explains how you can exercise them. Any use of the Website implies the acceptance of the entire Privacy Statement.
Types of personal data we collect
Public information added by you:
- Information in your profile, photos
- Messages sent to other users.
Private information added by you:
- Administrative data such as your username and password.
- Your settings.
History and logs:
- Time, date and URL of all gleetz.gg pages visited by you.
- The searches you perform on the website.
- Technical information regarding your Internet browser and computer. During your registration (and afterwards), you can provide us with information about your name, e-mail address, gender, date of birth, location and some optional details about yourself. Your profile details can be edited at any given time.
If you choose to give additional information about yourself, you explicitly give us permission to use that information as described in this Privacy Statement.
What do we do with your personal data?We use your personal data to:
- Publish the information intended to be made public by you, under the conditions specified in your settings.
- Allow you to correctly use the Website in accordance with your settings.
- Perform general customer administration.
- Send you communications and messages about the Website, relating to the availability of the services, security, or other service-related issues. Please be aware that you cannot opt out of receiving service messages from us.
- Send you promotional messages to your e-mail. You can opt in or out from these messages in your "Settings".
- Investigate fraud and infringements of our Code of Conduct.
- Generate anonymous statistics about the (users of the) Website, to improve the Website or convey statistical information to third parties.
You may want us to send you e-mails with notifications about new messages or for other purposes related to the use of the Website. You can opt in or out from these messages in your "Settings".
By registering on the Website, you acknowledge and agree that the profile data and other information that you provide, including sensitive personal data, may be accessed from countries outside England and Wales. Please note that countries outside Europe may have lower standards of data protection than England and Wales.
Customer ServiceWe collect information when you contact us for customer support.
We are constantly improving our Services, which may create new ways to collect information on the Services.
How your personal data is shared with third partiesWith certain communications you send on our services, the recipient can see your name and your network information.
Statistical or anonymous information about our users can be disclosed for marketing and promotional purposes. We may provide access to your personal data in case of illegal use, when we receive orders from legal authorities or to protect our rights.
Cookies and web bugs
Storage term and locationgleetz.gg applies the following storage terms:
- The information added by you will be deleted when you delete your account. (Note: you can delete your account at any time.)
- History and logs will be deleted automatically once you have deleted your account.
- Cookies: cookies used on the Website have a maximum lifetime of 365 days.
Your personal data may be stored in a country outside the EU.
Security measuresThe security measures put in place on gleetz.gg prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. gleetz.gg uses industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. While "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet, our technical experts at gleetz.gg work hard to ensure your online safety.
Your rightsYou can get access to your personal data free of charge (and correct it, or have it corrected, where relevant). Please promptly update your information if it changes.
You can object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Control of your passwordYou may not disclose your password to any third parties or share it with any third parties. Keeping your password safe is your responsibility.
If your password has been revealed or stolen, immediately change your password via "Settings". For further inquiries, please select the `Forgotten password´ option on the Log-in page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data processing outside of your CountryWe may process your information outside the country where you live. We may transfer your information and process it outside your country of residence, wherever gleetz.gg, its affiliates and service providers operate.
Changes to this Privacy StatementWe reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this Privacy Statement will be posted on this Website so that you are always aware of the information that we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it.
Modified versions will take effect thirty (30) days after being published on the Website.