Code of Conduct
We want all our users to enjoy gleetz.gg safely and responsibly. We therefore ask you to read and comply with both, the Code of Conduct and Terms & Conditions.
Only add your own photos and texts
We take copyrights very seriously. If you don't own the rights to a photo, don't post it.
Think before you post, think before you meet and think about where you'll meet.
Follow our guidelines
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
- Use your real name, nickname and correct personal details on your profile
Don't harass or spam other users
- Don't publish or send messages or photos with damaging, threatening, misleading, defamatory, rancorous, aggressive, racist, vulgar, denigrating, indecent, insulting, violent, obscene, sexually discriminatory or pornographic content.
- Don't share or disclose information of others without their express consent;
- Don't spam, don't try to recruit votes, don't send unsolicited commercials or chain letters and don't flood or write excessively long texts.
Don't do anything illegal on our site. You will be reported to the authorities if you do.
- Don't post racist remarks or photos and don't abuse people because of their sexual preferences.
- Don't offer prostitution or escort services. Do not engage in child pornography or SM activities.
- Don't publish content for which you don't hold the necessary ownership rights. You are solely responsible for the content you publish. gleetz.gg cannot be held liable if you publish content for which you don't hold the rights. gleetz.gg will impose sanctions when notified of content that infringes upon the rights of third parties.
- Don't try to hack gleetz.gg or someone else's gleetz.gg account. By committing such offences, you risk a prison sentence and/or monetary fine.
Failure to follow these guidelines will result either in a warning or blocking from the Website. Please be aware that we are not obliged to warn you before we do this. In cases of serious breaches, we will immediately block you from the Website without leaving you an option to get your account back.
You can report all cases of abuse by clicking the 'Report abuse' button or contact us at email@example.com